Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebies to help you meet your 30 Day Get Fit goals

Monday, August 03, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Remember my 30 Day Get Fit Challenge?  Are you joining me, or thinking about it?  Here’s some free offers to help you.

I don’t have a Curves near me but this looks like a pretty sweet deal.  You can simply request a FREE Fitness Plan from Curves and if then you join you can get 50% off and 30 days FREE!


It won’t even hurt to get the FREE Fitness Plan now the workouts will be a different story!  Or, at least my workouts that I’m doing at home are making me feel joints and muscles I’d forgotten about, LOL! 

And, if Curves doesn’t look like the program for you then I also found a FREEBIE at Bally Total Fitness.  It’s for a FREE 7 day pass to start achieving your fitness goals.  Now, that sounds awesome to me.

Maybe one of the programs will fit your needs because I live a sheltered life here in the mountains where I live and I’m lucky to navigate to Kroger, CVS and Walgreens. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!