Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Google was having issues ~ did you notice?

Friday, August 07, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Not sure how things are looking on your end or not but I haven’t been able to access my site for the majority of the day.  Right after I put up my Staples post earlier Google gave me a sorry message:

image

At first I thought that they had shut my site down for no reason but after quite a bit of blog hopping it appeared to be affecting all the Blogger blogs that I follow because I was able to pull up the Wordpress blogs.  ??

So, not sure what the problem was but it appears to be fixed now.  Thank goodness!

Now, back to your normal coupon blog programming!  :)

1 comments:

  1. Nancy said...

    Thank goodness it wasn't just me! I was having fits over this yesterday. I guess we all shared the pain!

    Nancy

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!