Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Have you Clicked on Shop4Freebies today? Check it out!

Thursday, August 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I’m going to throw a button for this under my header for a few days and then I’ll move it to my sidebar.  I’ll repost about it when it moves.

But, I wanted to remind you to not forget to click on the Shop4Freebies link for your Free Sample offers.

It is updated with a complete new list of Free Stuff every 24 hours.  And we love free stuff, right!

Each time you click over you are not only seeing the most updated freebies but you are also supporting my site through my affiliation with them.  So, thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!