Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*HOT* CVS $5 off $25 printable coupon

Saturday, August 08, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image 

I can definitely tell you that I was excited to see the recent $5/$25 coupon that Walgreens published and I’m so thrilled that this $5/$25 is available at CVS because I have some ECB’s that I will need to use.

I typically stack coupons like this with my rainchecks to help stretch my dollars even further. 

Go here and watch a short video and take a quick survey on the CVS ReadyFill program and then you can print a $5/$25 in-store coupon.

Plus, the sweet thing about this coupon is that the $25 requirement is before manufacturer coupons! Cool!

Thanks for the heads up Money Saving Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!