Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*HOT* General Mills coupons reset on Coupons.com

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

Have you had a chance to see all the General Mills coupons that appear to have been reset on Coupons.com? Head over now and click on my Coupons.com button and see what you have available!

Oh yeah, and did you notice that General Mills coupons are now specifically highlighted on the Coupons.com website? I did too!  Yeah, the little burst in the right-hand corner of each coupon!

  • General Mills coupon savings are highlighted in PINK
  • All other coupon savings are highlighted in GREEN!

TIP: These coupons are going to be HOT and you will be able to maximize their savings at the grocery store. Hold onto them and play your coupons when the right sale comes along! And if you need a little help, I'll be sure to tell you when I post my weekly store matchups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!