Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

HURRY to Walgreens for a $5RR when you spend $25

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I had a post lined up for this sale with a scenario but I can’t find it in my drafts.  I think my pc ate it the other night when it downloaded an update and rebooted on me.  Argh!  Don’t ya hate when that happens!

Walgreens Spend $25Anywho, checkout these tips:

Might be a great time to get all the RR deals for the week PLUS take advantage of the 75% off clearance!  And, backpacks are 50% off.  So, if you need to get school shopping finished, Walgreens is a cost-effective place for sure!  Thanks Mommy Snacks!

Need Diaper Wipes? 

Spend $25.11 nine tubs of Huggies wipes
-$4.50 when you use nine $0.50/1 coupons from 8/16 inserts
-$18 when you apply coupon in back to school booklet
=Pay $2.61 plus tax out of pocket and get a $5 RR back!  I don’t have 9 coupons but even without coupons this register reward makes it a really good deal still.  Thanks Mercedes!

I’m sure there are several scenarios you can work up yourself!  Have some fun with this sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!