Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

It’s the 1st of the month ~ Are you printing coupons?

Saturday, August 01, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I LOVE when the 1st of the month rolls around so I can print all the new coupons at  Coupons.com

Here are a few of the best ones I was able to snag:

SAVE $2.00 Save $2.00 Softsoap & Irish Spring
Off any Softsoap Body Wash or Irish Spring Body Wash 15oz or larger

This is a Money-Maker at CVS next week!  Snag this if you haven’t already!
SAVE $1.00 Save $1.00 Yoplait
when you buy any flavor Yo-Plus Yogurt 4-pack

Remember, my 30day Get Fit Challenge?  This is the perfect coupon for it!
SAVE $.40 Save $.40 Yoplait
when you buy any flavor Yoplait products listed

This is a very healthy snack for my kids.  I stock up when it’s on sale and freeze it.  An awesome and healthy cool snack for the hot summertime! 
Save $1.00 Save $1.00 BIC
on any TWO (2) BIC Stationary Products

HOT coupon!  Grab it quick because it made for some cheap supplies the last time it was available and I’m sure it will go really fast!
Buy One Get One Buy One Get One Hasbro
Buy one Transformers RPM Mini Vehicle and receive one FREE ($3.99 SRP)

I have two little boys so this is an awesome coupon!  Now, I hope I can find them on sale.

 

Don’t forget that you can go back and print your coupons a second time!  All of the coupons you printed the first time will be listed at the end of the list so you’ll have to click toward the last page in order to find them.

Be sure to print any coupons you might use from Redplum and Smart Source while you’re at it.

Load your E-Coupons: Don’t forget to load your Cellfire, Shortcuts, PGEsaver, and Bringing Hope to the Table e-coupons as well!

Sign-up for newspaper delivery with Discounted Newspapers to save 50% or more over buying at the store.

Free Grocery Coupons Newspaper subscription RedPlum.com Grocery Coupons

You can find most of these links via buttons in my sidebar for you to use anytime! 

And by using my links you are helping to support my site!  Thanks for sharing the love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!