Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Update on EasySaver returning to Walgreens…

Friday, August 28, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Remember the rumor that I told you about last month?  The rumor that the Walgreens EasySaver program would be coming back in September?!?!  Here’s the update per a post on I Heart Wags.

"Got an email at work today that says the easysaver will be coming back in September. I sure hope so. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!"

- gibbs13

image"Got an email that told us what to promote for the September 'EasySaver'. I still don't think it will be quite like the old ones, but it IS being referred to as 'EasySaver'. All prices below will be after IVC coupon from books.

Ghirardelli Candy Bars 3 & 5oz 2/$3.00
Nestle Crunch, Chunky Original 5oz .99
Wal-tin 10mg 90ct $12.99
Wal-zyr 10mg 90ct $12.99
Wal-dryl Mini-tabs 100ct $3.99
Indiana Popcorn 3.5 or 4 oz 2/$3.00
Mylanta liq. Fast Acting Original 12oz 2/$5.00
Rolaids Tablets 100 or 150ct .99
Wags Cough Drops 100ct 2/$2.00
Welch's Juice 14oz 2/$1.19
Sambucol Cold & Flu Relief Tabs 30ct $3.99 (after both coupons)"

- gibbs13

I’ll be at Walgreens tomorrow and see if I can find out anymore info since Sept 1 is right around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!