Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Awesome printables and news for Kroger Mega Sale

Thursday, September 10, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

Have you checked out the printable coupons lately?

Look what I see … a $1/1 Soft Soap Nutri Serum printable at Redplum.com!

This will be 2/$8 & get $4 RR at Walgreens next week.  So $1 each w/coupons!

 

image And look what else I see…a $.60/2 Old El Paso printable at Coupons.com

This will match with a catalina deal that goes from 9/11-10/4 at Kroger:

$1 off chicken or beef wyb 3 pkgs taco shells, dinner kits, seasoning, refried beans or heat and serve side dishes & $3 off beef or chicken wyb any 6 of the above.  Thanks Honey!

image Speaking of Kroger Catalinas…Did you know that I’m keeping a running list of all the catalina deals that I can find for Kroger HERE?  Let me know if there is anything you see that I can add!

p.s. Keep your eyes peeled for Kroger Matchups because there is talk of another Mega Sale at Kroger coming up next week!  Boy, they sure are keeping us on our toes, aren’t they!  Thanks LMKIA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!