Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Mom’s Best Naturals Oatmeal ~ $.25 at CVS

Thursday, September 17, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Any oatmeal lovers?  Well, I’m the only one in my house that eats oatmeal so this cheap price will at least make me happy!  image[6]

CVS has a deal for Mom's Best Naturals Oatmeal:

Mom's Best Naturals Oatmeal regular price of $1
- $.75/1 printable
= $.25 each after coupon

You should be able to print two copies of the coupon so that’s basically two boxes of oatmeal for less than half the regular price of one box!  Thanks Saving Your Cents!

2 comments:

  1. Honey said...

    At Kroger the white cheddar Mother's popcron cakes are on manager's special for .59 each. I haven't looked at the coupon yet, so I don't know if it will work or not. But still vvery cheap. I like to give my kids these when they "think" they're hungry (but I know they just want to stuff their faces) before a meal so they feel like they had a snack, but they will still be hungry for dinner:)

  2. Honey said...

    I'm wrong-you posted about Mom's Best-I was commenting on Mother's. Do you see how I could get confused on this? Haha

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!