Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Free Coupons & a Magazine! Signup for Kiwi mag

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageI love all my freebie magazines that I get in the mail and here is a great one.

Join Moms Meet and receive a FREE welcome Kit, which includes: a FREE annual subscription to KIWI magazine for you or a friend and online baby and toddler feeding guides. Scroll down and complete the online form and then click the confirm link sent to your email.

As an added bonus, you will also receive $5 in coupon for Earth’s Best products.

Thanks for the reminder about this freebie link Mojo Savings!

2 comments:

  1. Mamabelle said...

    I got this magazine for free a while back and am really enjoying them. The subject matter is right up my alley and there's a few coupons on organics inside.

  2. The Deal Fanatic said...

    Hello Coupon Mommie,
    Look at you...you added my new button. Thanks so much. Your so sweet!
    I have to ask. Have you had readers comment about viewing your blog in IE? Something like they get booted out and it closes? I just realized while I was looking at your cute cute buttons that we have the same layout (it seems to be popular and versatile)
    Thanks again for putting my new button on your side bar.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!