Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Free Iams Premium Cat Food

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image We recently had a cat that adopted us and being the he isn’t going anywhere I thought I might search for some cat freebies to start requesting in the mail.  I didn’t have to look very far until I ran across this one!

Sign in or register HERE for a free Iams coupon by mail and other offers from your favorite P&G brands with P&GbrandSampler when you register for P&G Everyday Solutions.

While you’re on the site you can also register for other samples and coupons too!

Thanks Attention Target Shoppers!

 

Don’t forget…Just a {click} brings you lots of Freebie offers & supports my site! Updated every 24hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!