Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Metropolitan Home ~ 12 month subscription

Monday, September 28, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer


Another great magazine to fill up your mailbox. 

imageI just received a copy a few days ago where I’ve signed up for this magazine before and it was great!

Rewards Gold is offering another great freebie magazine! You can go here to sign up for a FREE 12 - month subscription to Metropolitan Home!
Tip: I like to get magazines like this to inspire my decorating sense! I could never afford the $3000 kitchen chairs that you see in magazines like this but they do give you some wonderful ideas!

Thanks, Saving Your Cents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!