Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger protesting the end of summer with Free Ice Cream

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Guess who’s tweeting some of the best deals for the summer? My favorite store ~ Kroger!

image

Here’s a deal I found out about this morning on twitter:

Want to try Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream for free? Two ways to win:

1) Log on to Twitter and follow @KrogerDeals, then watch for Tweets on how to win.

2) Log on and become a Fan of Kroger’s Facebook page, then watch our Wall for details on how to win.

Find a store near you for Kroger Deluxe ice cream or sherbet today!

Update: I won FREE Ice Cream in one of today’s twitter giveaways! Yea! Thanks @KrogerDeals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!