Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Toolbar powered by Wibiya

Friday, September 18, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I installed a new toolbar last night at the bottom of my blog from wibiya.com. 

image

You can do quite a few things with it:

  • Search my site
  • Search the web
  • Translate
  • Recent Posts
  • Random Posts
  • Games (powered by HeyZap)
  • Register to RSS Feed
  • Sharing Tool (Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Digg, Technorati, etc)
  • Facebook
  • Twitter Gadget
  • Live Notifications

So, Check it out and have fun with it.  let me know how you like it so I’ll know to keep it or get rid of it.

1 comments:

  1. Ramkumar said...

    Hi i hav applied for the wibiya token. but i have received any mail from them yet , how long does it take to receive the token from wibiya? Thanks in advance.. Ramkumar

    plz reply @ admin@bytechip.com

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!