Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Free Mattel Toy at Sears on Halloween & $5/$20 coupon

Thursday, October 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

If you feel like strolling into Sears on Halloween make sure to bring your little hooligans while they’re dressed up in their costumes and they’ll get a FREE Mattel Toy from the Sears Toy Shop. 

You can also print a $5 off $20 toy purchase good through Sunday. Valid on regular priced merchandise!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Hi

    My name is Lonnie and I have a blog that is of the same nature as yours. I would like to exchange blog links with you to help drive more traffic to our blogs. If you're interested let me know.

    Best Regards,
    Lonnie
    http://freeinfojust4u.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!