Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Box Tops for Education Collection Bin

Saturday, October 17, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

I always loved collecting box tops for my son’s school but I love it even more now that I use coupons.  Why?  We seem to get quite a bit of their products free or really cheap and I stockpile those items.

Right now, if you sign up for the Box Tops email newsletter you can get a free collection bin

You can also get coupon savings, school earning updates and kid-friendly recipes. 

* The site says that quantities are limited so I’d hurry if you want one! *  Thanks Frugalissa Finds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!