Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Reusable Shopping Bags

Saturday, October 24, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image Do you bring reusable shopping bags with you to the store?  I do! 

Well, most of the time.  Sometimes if I stop on a whim I may not have my bags with me but for the most part I try to always bring them.

Alot of stores are going green to not only help save the environment but to help you save a little green yourself with their bag credit programs.

  • Target will offer $.05 discount for every reusable bag.
  • Kroger offers $.03 for every reusable bag in certain regions (not mine).
  • CVS tops the cake by allowing you to earn $1 in ECB’s for every 4th shopping trip!  Sweet!  image

Here’s the details on the CVS GreenBagTag:

Every 4 visits you use a reusable bag, you can earn ECB’s.  Here are the details:

  1. Purchase the Green Bag Tag (pictured at left) at CVS for $.99.
  2. Scan it each time you visit CVS and bring a reusable bag (you still need your CVS card for other discounts).
  3. Earn $1 ECB for each 4 scans (4 separate visits – can only scan it once per day).
I found mine near the register and the cashier had no idea what they were so be prepared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!