Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Awesome local coupons with EastTNRewards.com

Thursday, November 05, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Here’s an awesome site that I thought I’d mention again for the Blount/Knox county locals!

I’ve raved about Restaurant.com for awhile now for the cheap gift certificates that you can buy but I just found out about another website where you can snag local coupons for more than just restaurants.

It’s called East Tennessee Rewards and they’ve teamed up with alot of local businesses to help bring big savings to you for quite a few things from Auto Repairs and Computers to Hobbies, Photos and more.

Stop by their site by going to EastTennesseeRewards.com and browsing around a little to see what’s there.  It may take a little bit of getting used to navigating the site but you’ll be quite amazed if you just keep poking around because there is quite a bit of stuff that you’ll stumble across.  So, why not check them out!

East TN Rewards

1 comments:

  1. Audra Michelle said...

    All these posts about east TN are making me homesick! Hubby and I lived in Knoxville for 4 years, adopted our rescue dog from Blount Co, and still have many amazing friends in K-town! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!