Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Parent’s Choice Immune Support Formula

Monday, November 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageI breastfed all of my kiddos but here’s a formula freebie for anyone who can use it.

Request a Free Sample of Parent’s Choice Immune Support Infant Formula.

Thanks for the freebie link Deal Finding Chik

Looking for more Breastfeeding & Formula freebies & resources?  Checkout my previous post here.

1 comments:

  1. Monica said...

    I formula fed my girls due to medical reasons, but I loved Parent's Choice! We saved so much money and were happy knowing that we were not skimping on their nutrition. I know a lot of parents worry about that with store brand formulas, but thankfully, infant formulas are so strictly regulated by the FDA, they all have the same nutritional requirements. Saves a lot of stress.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!