Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Get Free Breyer’s Yogurt from old candy wrappers

Sunday, November 01, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image I’m taking a lazy day from blogging to clean the house today and wanted to mention this deal.

I’ve already picked up several candy wrappers from some of last nights Halloween treats and I’m saving them to get a treat for myself!

For the two weeks following Halloween (Nov. 1st - 14th) you can send some of your children's candy wrappers to Breyer's and they will send you a coupon good for a FREE YoCrunch Yogurt!

imageSend your children’s candy wrappers to the following address:

Shaina Zalma
YoCrunch
9507 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Limit one submission per household.  Click HERE for more details!!  Thanks Deal Finding Chik!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!