Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

I’ll be shopping Amazon for Black Friday deals this year…

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image Have you started checking out all the deals available on Amazon for Black Friday?  They have a nifty Deals Calendar that you can look at to check out all the upcoming deals so you can be prepared to BUY!   (I’m so glad I banked Amazon gift cards with my Free SwagBucks that I earned!)

Here’s a quick list of Tuesday’s Featured Movie Lightning Deals (11/24):

8am - 12pm PST
I Am Legend - $2.99
Elf - $3.99
Wall-E- $4.99
12pm - 4pm PST
The Jungle Book - $9.99
P.S. I Love You - $5.99
Spaceballs - $2.00
4pm - 8pm PST
Young Frankenstein - $2.00
Smallville: The Complete First Season - $9.99
Smallville: The Complete Second Season - $9.99
8pm - 12pm PST
X-Men 1.5 - $5.00
X2: X-Men United - $5.00
X-Men: The Last Stand - $5.00

Visit the Black Friday Deals Week page throughout the weekend for limited-time Lightning Deals, while supplies last, and other great deals.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!