Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

This doll would be an awesome Christmas gift

Sunday, November 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Checkout this Beautiful Homemade Waldorf Doll.  Isn’t she cute?  Win it just in time for the holidays!

imageI think handmade items are awesome and would love to win this doll myself for my daughter.  I know alot of people might look at this doll and think “Meh, I don’t want it because it’s a red head.”  Yes, that’s true.  She is a readhead.  But she’s adorable. 

Want a chance to enter the giveaway too?  Stop over at Gabrielle’s site for up to 3 entries.

Want to buy a custom made Waldorf Doll?  Gabrielle’s followers can receive a 10% HOLIDAY discount when placing their orders.  Make sure to read her post for all the details!

My awesome little girl would love a Princess style doll.  She would have to have a big flowing dress that would “spin” just like Belle, blonde curly hair and blue/green eyes.  But, that’s only because my daughter thinks she’s a Princess.  I could see my daughter having many a cuddly nights with this precious Waldorf doll.

1 comments:

  1. Emily's Family said...

    How cute is that.

    http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2009/11/boogies-wipes-review-and-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!