Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walmart freebie: Photo with Santa in the stores

Friday, November 27, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageThis is cool…except for the fact mine won’t cooperate.

The oldest stands there looking like whatever.  While the middle ones looks like he going to strangle the baby sister who is screaming her head off in teetotal fear of the white bearded man the she see’s in her Santa story books. 

At least that is what last years picture looked like but I can hope that maybe this year will be different.  :)  Right?

On Nov. 28 and Nov. 29 and Dec. 5 and Dec. 6th take you child down to Walmart and snag a FREE photo with Santa between the hours of 10 AM – 2 PM. GO HERE for more info. Check with your local Walmart first to make sure they are participating.

Thanks Mojo Savings!

2 comments:

  1. julissa said...

    Thanks, I took my daughter today, and they also had packages available for purchase, for $5 I got 2 5x7's, 10 greetings cards w/envelopes, and 12 wallets, and my free 5x7. They have a $10 package also, it includes everything in the $5 package plus 1 8x10, and 10 more greeting cards.

  2. Jennifer said...

    That's awesome to hear. We're probably going to take the family out next weekend as we were busy this weekend. Now I know to bring an extra $5 bucks!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!