Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Childrens Backpacks for $5-$10 on Amazon.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Hurry!  As I typed this post up (which only took all of a minute or two) almost all of the deals where gone!

Now is a great time to buy a backpack for next year if you have little ones.  Amazon has Children’s Backpacks starting for as little as $5. 

My two boys would love to have one of these backpacks…I just wish the school didn’t have a see-through policy.  Oh well, backpacks are nice to pack when it’s time for a visit to Nana & Pa’s. 

 Amazon is having a huge backpack sale right now that you might want to checkout:

They are eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping when you spend over $25.  Hurry before the price changes!

Thanks for the heads up Common Sense With Money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!