Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE Canvas Offer Still Available!

Monday, December 07, 2009 Hand-posted by Layla




This offer is still available, and my mother just got hers today. Great present for the holidays! It was really great quality, and for FREE (except shipping/handling charges), even better!!

You get a $55 credit, so the 8x11 is free. It is smaller than I thought it would be, but it was still a nice freebie. If you want a larger one, you can get it, with the $55 credit going towards the final price.

If you are still interested, here is the link!

Enjoy and let me know how your pictures came out, if you have already ordered one!

1 comments:

  1. Kenya said...

    Wow! What a great offer! I went right on to check it out. The shipping was about $15, but WELL worth it! Thanks for sharing this awesome opportunity! My brother-in-law Alex (your friend) encouraged me to check out your blog and I'm so glad I did! Thanks again!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!