Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Thriving on Less ebook

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer


This book title describes me to a tee so I can't wait to read it.

Over the past few years since I lost my job I have learned more and more about how to survive in today's economy.  Scrimp, save, cut.  Words can't describe the ways I've learned to manage my family by Thriving on Less.  Yet, I have always found a way to survive.  Survive.  Thrive.  However you want to look at it.  We manage.

Before I turn this freebie post into a book... GO HERE to download a Free ebook: Titled – ‘Thriving on Less – Simplifying in a Tough Economy’.

Chapters covered, include:

1. A Simple Lifestyle
2. Focus on the Essentials
3. Thriving on Less, Not Struggling
4. Focusing on Enough, Not More
5. Make Small Financial Changes First
6. Look at Large Expenses for the Long Term
7. Changing Your Spending Habits
8. A Guide to Getting Out of Debt
9. Tools for a Frugal Life
10. Resources

Thanks Mojo Savings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!