Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Printable Kraft coupons

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I’m not much of one to throw Super Bowl parties but these hot coupons will sure help you save regardless.

You can find the following coupons at KraftRecipes.com:

  • Save $1.00/4 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • Save $1.00/1 Velveeta Cheese
  • Save $1.00/2 Planters Mixed Nuts
  • Save $1.00/2 Capri Suns
  • Save $1.00/1 Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • Save $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Meats
  • Save $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Bologna
  • Save $1.00/1 Claussen Pickles
  • Save $1.00/2 Kraft Deluxe or Velveeta Shells and Cheese

** I was also able to print a second set of some coupons at this link. **

Mercedes pointed out that “these are all manufacturer coupons that can be used at any store. Just beware that a big ad prints at the bottom of each one so you may want to plan accordingly.”   I wasn’t quick enough to hit cancel before the ad printed out but I was still able to print two coupons per page.  After I printed the first coupon I reloaded the paper and printed a second coupon without the ad overlapping the second coupon.  :)

Thanks Mercedes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!