Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Amazon.com Wii Gold Box Deals

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Speaking of SwagBucks…I’m trying to save up enough to buy a Wii.  It may take awhile but I earned enough Swagbucks to buy Christmas presents for the kids last year with SwagBucks so I know it’s possible!

I’m not normally much a “gamer” but a friend of mine has lost almost 25 lbs with her Wii Fit Plus game that she got from Amazon at Christmas.  She has totally sold me on this game system so I thought I’d point out these lightning deals that are available in today’s Gold Box Deals.

image The Amazon Gold Box deals for today are below :

  • ALL DAY:  Walk It Out:  $19.98
  • 12:00 PM EST: Toy Story Mania!  Gone
  • 3:00 PM EST: The Biggest Loser Gone
  • 6:00 PM EST: Band Hero
  • 8:00 PM EST:  Wii Fit Plus
  • 10:00 PM EST:  Wii Charge Station Quad (Nyko)
  • 11:00 PM EST: EA Sports Active

The tricky thing about the Gold Box Deals is that you won’t know how deep the discount is until the deals actually go live AND you don’t know how long they will last either.  So, keep checking and maybe you’ll be able to score some cheap Wii Games! 

My best advice is to already be signed into your Amazon account

Thanks SD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!