Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Dannon Yogurt Settlement for false advertising

Friday, February 26, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

Dannon has agreed to pay $45 Million for false advertising in their Activia and DanActive Yogurt Ads.

A class action settlement was reached Tuesday and Dannon will pay customers up to $100 each.  The deadline to apply is October 1 and you could see a check as soon as November 1.  Fill out the claim form, no receipt necessary to receive $15-$30, for $30 to $100 claim receipts are required.  Any unclaimed money will be donated to charity. Basically they will have to alter their products to remove all medical, science and health claims

For more info on how to get compensated for your purchases:  dannonsettlement.com. Or call 1-888-418-6122.   You can read more about this.

Wow!  I think I’ll be digging through my receipts later tonight.  I’ve picked up quite a bit of the DanActive Yogurts at the store when I’ve seen it on sale. 

Thanks Dian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!