Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: $.40 Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies at Target

Monday, February 22, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image This looks like a yummy deal:

Pickup some of the mini packs of Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies at Target and use the $.60/1 ANY Pepperidge Farm Cookie coupon from the 2/21 SS to get them for just $.40 cents!

They should be in the dollar spot or up by the register if you can find them at your Target.  Good luck!

Thanks Deal Finding Chik!

2 comments:

  1. Rochele said...

    I'm gonna try this tomorrow at the Target in Knoxville while I'm waiting for Julia's pics to be devolped. I hope i find them! Yum!

  2. Jennifer said...

    Sounds awesome. I like that Target since it has the bigger food section. I used to shop there alot but not so much nowadays.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!