Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal on All You magazine & Energy Saving light bulbs

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I was just getting ready to submit a subscription to renew my All You magazine on Amazon before the price goes back up when I noticed these cheap energy saving light bulbs. 

The 8-pack of light bulbs are only $11.89 and qualify for free shipping with my $15 magazine purchase!

Here’s the details:

All You Magazine Subscription (1-year) - $15.00

All You features coupons in each issue; many are high-value and exclusive to the magazine.

Subscribe this month for just $15.00, and you'll receive All You's Guide to Health & Fitness, free to Amazon.com customers. Offer good while supplies last. Find out more about this special offer.
image
image

GE 13-Watt Energy Smart 8-pack 60 Watt Bulb - $11.89

Small Compact White bulbs
Contains 8 bulbs per pack
Uses about 13 watts of electricity
Light Output - 825 lumens - like a 60 watt bulb
Approx Life - 8000 hours

We’ve been in the process of changing out all of our light bulbs to an Energy Smart bulb and at this price we may be able to finish off the house!

2 comments:

  1. Rochele said...

    Thanks for the link, I just had a friend ask about the all you mag so this was so helpful to her!

  2. Jennifer said...

    That's awesome! I was happy to see it on sale just as my subscription ran out and also include the bonus Health & Fitness magazine as well! Double bonus!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!