Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Hello to the wonderful people from the Coupon Fair

Saturday, February 27, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I wanted to leave a personal note to all of the wonderful people who stopped by my booth today at the Knoxville Coupon Fair.  I had a great time getting to talk to each and every one of you and can’t wait to interact with you more on my site and emails.

Gabrielle of Couponing in Critical Times and Faith UMC definitely had their ducks in a row today and I think that the Fair was a huge success!  I can’t wait to participate in it again next year.

I hope everyone was able to pickup the handouts I had available for CVS & Walgreens and I will get them posted here as soon as I can.

Feel free to ask any questions on my site or to my email (jennifer at couponmommie.com), and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Don’t forget that you can signup for SwagBucks this week and earn 60 bucks just for signing up.  New signups can enter “COUPONMOMMIE1”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!