Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

New Categories for Kroger at AFullCup.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Have you checked out AFullCup.com lately?  It’s a forum based community with over 100,000 members.

I read their CVS, Walgreens & Kroger sections alot and was excited to see a post this morning about new categories they just added to their Kroger forum.  imageAwesome!

Alot of grocery deals can vary from region to region and it can get disappointing if you think you’ve stumbled across an awesome deal to only find out that it’s for a different region. 

But, this new feature should help narrow things down and filter things out a bit.  I’m not sure if this applies to other forum areas but I would look around if I were you.

Head over now to browse around and check things out!  Register for your free account at AFullCup.com today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!