Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Signup for Weight Watchers Reader Panel

Monday, February 01, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

My friends and I are all currently following a Weight Watchers diet so I was excited to find this information:

imageThe current issue of Weight Watchers magazine states "Interested in being part of WWM's network of readers? E-mail your name and address to wwmreaderpanel@weightwatchers.com. You may be called on to test beauty products, try the latest fitness gear, or just weight in on the topics that matter most as you're trying to lose.

Thanks Totally Free Stuff!

Plus, if you want to join don’t forget that you can Sign up for FREE right now.  Click through all the pages on Coupons.com until you see a coupon for Weight Watchers Online Free Signup.

I highly recommend it because…IT REALLY WORKS. I’ve lost 10lbs since the 1st of the year!  The awesome thing about Weight Watchers is that you can eat anything you want to eat as long as you count it toward your allotted points. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!