Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Two great offers at Vista Print including cute Mommy Cards

Monday, February 01, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Have you heard of VistaPrint?  I have used them in the past a couple of times and recently had to reorder some new business cards for my blog and I have always had excellent results with them.

Right now they are currently offering two really awesome promotions you should checkout:

My favorite deal since it’s so adorable!

I think these are an absolute adorable idea.  It’s a hip and easy way to share your personal contact info to those you trust.

Customize whatever way you like.  Put your contact, emergency, child’s allergy and other info. Add a photo for a personal touch.  Select from a variety of layouts and design options. You choose.

Vista Print
Vista Print


Now on to the next really awesome deal:

This is how I initially found out about VistaPrint.  I picked out a set of business cards, some postcards, magnets and even a pen and I loved them all!  Pretty soon I might try ordering some tote bags as I try to replace some of my older shopping bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!