Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walgreens Friends & Family = Cheap Teeth Whitening Kits

Thursday, February 11, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

The deals seem to be amazing with the Friends & Family discount at Walgreens tomorrow!

Check out this awesome deal:

image Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit $9.99 with in-ad coupon
-$1.50 from 15% Friends & Family coupon
-$5.00 Rembrandt printable
Pay 3.49 OOP  Regular retail is $21.99!

I have tried the Rembrandt toothpaste and mouth rinse before when it was Free and I can honestly say that I did not like those products so I’m curious how easy the whitening kit will be to use?!  However, I do suggest stocking up on this deal if you try it and like it because it is rare for an item like this to be discounted so low!

Thanks Moms By Heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!