Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

50% off e.l.f. Cosmetics

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

I’m not much of one to wear makeup but this seemed like a great deal that I thought I’d share with you:

e.l.f. (Eyes.Lips.Face) Cosmetics has a very large assortment of products all for $1.  To make it even better, now through April 15th you can use the code SORRYPATTY to get 50% off your entire order up to $15. 

They also sell more advanced lines that are all $3 ea.

You will pay shipping around $6 for a $15 order.  Basically the code above makes for free shipping and little bit more

Thanks Southern Savers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!