Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*DEAD* All You mag for only $.70/issue ~ Did you order it yet?

Friday, March 05, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Update - this has already been pulled.  Sorry!
Just wondering if you have taken advantage of the fantabulous All You Magazine deal for only $.70/issue yet because I don’t want you to miss out on it.  It’s not very often that you can order it this cheap.
I received a few questions that I thought I’d highlight for everyone real quickly:
  • Yes, you can renew a current subscription even if it’s not finished.  Just order with the exact info that is listed on your current subscription.
  • Yes, you can order multiple subscriptions to the same address.  Just make sure to order with a different name on each subscription so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.  (J. Wilson, Jen Wilson, Jennifer Wilson)
  • Yes, you can send in a check instead of paying with a credit card.  Just email me for details.
Don’t forget that there were other magazines that you could order besides All You, it just happens to be my favorite that has oodles of coupons.
Read more details here in my original post.  Offer ends March 15, so hurry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!