Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Click through SwagBucks Special Offers *Every* Day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

 

Have you flipped & clicked through the SwagBucks special offer section today?  I just won 4 Swag Bucks for hitting skip & next a couple of times! 

Don’t forget you can click through the trial offer section every day to WIN instead of just every two weeks like it used to be.  Those points add up throughout the month…I’m loving it!

I won 30 SwagBucks earlier today for one of my searches, 10 before that and…well, they all add up to fund my Christmas account.  Have you joined yet?  Go here to signup and earn 30 SwagBucks just for joining!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!