Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Free Sudafed OM at Walgreens

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

I’ve always been somewhat afraid of spraying something up my nose so this might find it’s way straight to my donation box for someone else who finds relief from Sinus Congestion with nasal sprays. ::Eeek::

Buy 2 Sudafed OM – On Sale for $4.99 each
Use 2 $4/1 coupon from the 3/14 RedPlum insert
Pay $1.98 out of pocket, Get $5 Register Rewards
Free plus overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Or if you received the $2/1 RedPlum coupon in the 3/14 insert:

Buy 2 Sudafed OM – On Sale for $4.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 3/14 RedPlum insert
Pay $5.98 out of pocket, Get $5 Register Rewards
$0.49 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!