Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Join MyPoints and earn Free Gift Cards

Friday, March 19, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

I haven’t talked about MyPoints in awhile and thought I’d point it out as another online tool that I use to earn Free Gift Cards like I do with SwagBucks!

How do I earn FREE Gift Cards with MyPoints?  I read emails.  Am I serious?  Yep!  Click, Open, Close and earn points.  Simple. 

You can earn points toward gift cards for reading emails, taking surveys, completing offers and much more but I mainly stick to just reading the emails unless I have alot of extra time.

You earn around 5 points per email and I average anywhere from 3-6 per day.  Not alot but it adds up and once you reach a certain amount you can cash in for a gift card for a variety of things.  I’ve been eyeballing a $50 Amazon gift card to deposit into my Christmas Fund since those are the gift cards I also obtain with my SwagBucks.

I have used MyPoints for years and highly recommend them.  They do not spam you except for the emails you get to read for points.


Tip:  Create a “Reward” email account:
I highly suggest that you make an alternate email address to use for reward companies so that you don’t bog down your main email account.  Make it easy to remember by just adding one word to the front of your main email account like, RewardsCouponMommie @ youremail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!