Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Knox News article: Coupon Fair goers swap & talk shop

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer


image  

Checkout an article called “Coupon Fair goers swap & talk shop” in yesterday’s Knoxville News Sentinel where my good friend Nancy Twigg highlights the Knoxville Coupon Fair from last month.

You can also checkout a video on KnoxNews.com where I talk about my Coupon Binder & Quick Tips on organizing coupons*I didn’t realize I was being videoed for publication.  Nancy was using her regular camera and I thought it was just her easy way to take notes in such a busy environment hence why I’m not looking at the camera and all.  So, note to self, smile when you’re on camera next time!*

Photo Credit by Nancy Twigg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!