Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger March to Savings~ Hit the Hoops!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Have you played the March to Savings game yet?  You can play daily from now through April 6th and can instantly win a variety of prizes that will be loaded straight to your store loyalty card.  Plus, an automatic entry into their sweepstakes!

image

You can win a variety of instant prizes from a $5 off coupon, Pizza, Cheese, Coffee, Hot Dogs, Chocolate and more. 

I won a 4 cup Reese’s King Size candy yesterday so Kroger must be teasing me cause this prize doesn’t divide fairly in my family of 5.  LOL!

 

And don’t forget, that Kroger & Shell have partnered up to help save you money on your fuel!

1 comments:

  1. Julie said...

    Yea! Congrats, but sorry Kroger is messing with ya! :) I won a California Pizza Kitchen pizza last week!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!