Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Rubbermaid Produce Saver Containers only $9.97

Thursday, March 18, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

See this 8-piece set of Rubbermaid 7J93 Produce Saver Square Food Storage Containers?  I have one bowl that I picked up from a garage sale and absolutely love it. 

I was eyeballing this set of Rubbermaid the other day since our family will be eating lots of fresh fruit & vegetables from our garden so I was happy to see it was reduced 58% to only $9.97 on Amazon.

As with all Amazon reductions you never know how long they will last.  If you have something on your wish list now might be the time to get in on the savings if you wanted a set of these like me. 

Thanks MojoSavings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!