Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Sunday Coupon Preview for 3/21

Thursday, March 18, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

There are 2 inserts scheduled for this Sunday as well as 3 special inserts for Hasbro Playsaver, Burger King and McDonald’s.  All of the coupons have been added to my new Coupon Database as well!

imageNew Coupon Database?  I added a searchable Coupon Database on my site, thanks to Deal Seeking Mom, so you can easily find what coupons are available every day including rebates, printable coupons, newspaper inserts and more . 

In the preview there are a few coupons that should matchup with some great sales:

SMARTSOURCE:

  • $0.50/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetable or Rice, exp. 4-17 These often go on sale for around $1 making them close to FREE if your store doubles.
  • $3/1 Schick Disposable Razor package, exp. 5-2-10  This will make some of these disposable packages free at places like Walmart & Target.
  • $4/1 Schick Quattro or Xtreme3 Razors, exp. 5-2  This can often be paired with a deal at Walgreens to get it free.
  •    

REDPLUM:

  • $0.50/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk, exp. 5-31-10 I’m still using carnation milk that I was able to get FREE last year with a sale.  Hold onto this one.
  • $1/1 Smart Balance Butter Blend Sticks, exp. 5-5-10  If memory serves me I think this has been free or close to it before.

You can see the full preview HERE for all the details!  Keep in mind that coupons may vary by region.

Looking for extra coupons? Order some from a Coupon Clipping Service like Rebecca’s Coupons & Forms or The Coupon Clippers


How do you save money on your newspapers?  Do you buy it in the store or subscribe to delivery?

I personally have 8 (eight) subscriptions [call me crazy] which you can read more about here.

Newspaper subscription

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!