Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Vicks Cough Drop & Puffs deal at Walgreens

Friday, March 05, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

When I’m sick I love the soothing feeling of Vicks vapor but I haven’t actually tried the Vicks Puffs so I was excited to see this cheap deal!

Walgreens Vicks Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 boxes of Vicks Menthol Cough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic Drops 2/$1.79
Buy 1 package of Puffs facial tissues (any variety or size you want)
Use the $1.50/1 Vicks coupon from the 2/21 PG
Use the buy 2 Vicks products get FREE Puffs coupons from the 2/7 PG
Final cost ONLY $0.29 + tax for all 3 items!

This deal should work at others stores as well that carry Vicks items with varying prices.

Thanks Hip2Save!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!