Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Amazon Friday Sale: Awesome Toy Deals up to 70% off

Friday, April 30, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Amazon is having an awesome Friday sale with some toys up to 73% off.  Check them out! and think about birthdays or Christmas items you could stock up on and save!

Funny thought, my kids are content pushing their Hot Wheel cars around and crashing into their homemade block towers.  I’d be amazed to see what they do with an actual track like the Hot Wheels Flip and Crash Duel Trick Track Set.  It’s only $6.46 (64% off) so it might make it to my Christmas stockpile…I’ll have to think on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!