Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Free Reusable Tote Bag from Red Gold

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

   

I love my reusable bags and I like when I can add a new one to my collection and here’s a cute one.

Red Gold is offering a FREE Tote Bag. To receive your bag:

  • Register for the Red Gold online e-newsletter, Tomato Country.
  • Purchase at least one can of Red Gold Brand tomatoes.
  • After registering, enter the 12 digit UPC barcode on the back of the label and the 14 digit product code found on the top or bottom of your can.

Expires 5/7/2010 or while supplies last. Limit one per household.

This offer is valid in only certain locations: AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, OH, OK , NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, and WI.

If you need to go out and purchase some cans, you can print a $1/3 coupon HERE.

Thanks Bargain Briana & The Thrifty Mama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!