Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Hot printables on Coupons.com

Monday, April 19, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image image  

Coupons.com just released two new coupons:

The Classico printable is a pretty high value coupon and will probably hit its limit quickly so I’d hurry & print it if I were you.  I tried this recently (with a coupon) and IT IS awesome! 

As far as the Glade, I would watch for a sale at CVS or Walgreens to pair it with. 

** While you’re at it…it’s a good idea to check all the printable sites to see if anything new has popped up at Coupons.com, Redplum.com, CoolSavings.com, Smartsource.com, and more printable sites…and I’d load any CellFire.com & Upromise e-coupons that you might have available too. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!